The Bloomington-Normal community will soon have another food-buying choice, and First Farmers is proud to help support it!
We Support Our Community
First Farmers State Bank is a community bank that is employee owned. Because we are a local, employee-owned bank, we understand the importance of community involvement. A strong community provides a safe, happy and healthy environment for families and businesses.
Our Minier, Delavan and Bloomington branches enthusiastically support their communities throughout the year through service organizations like Rotary, Kiwanis and Lions Club. Other organizations and causes we corporately (and individually) support include, but are not limited to:
- Sponsors and facilitates "Student Bank Board" to educate Olympia High School students on the various aspects of the banking industry
- Donates checking account kits to Olympia school district business classes
- Teaches general banking concepts to Olympia grade and high school students
- Actively participates on the Minier Economic Development Council
- Participates in Christmas parade, Christmas Stroll, Corn Daze, Relay for Life
- Sponsors Delavan P.T.O. annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Sponsors Delavan After Prom Party
- Supports Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Participates in Delavan Fall Festival
- Participates in Labor Day parade
- The Partners in Nursing of Central Illinois
- Illinois Prairie Community Foundation
- McLean County Diversity Project
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce
- McLean, Tazewell, Mason & Fulton County Workforce Investment Board
- Illinois State University Red Bird Club
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce Agribusiness Council
Our web site provides links to other web sites for convenience and informational purposes only. By accessing these links you will be leaving First Farmers State Bank's website and entering a website hosted by another party. Please be advised that you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy policies of First Farmers State Bank's website. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy policies on the site you are entering.