The security and safety of our customers’ accounts is extremely important to us, and First Farmers is pleased to offer Text Fraud Alerts as part of our debit card protection program.
You will receive a text alert when suspicious activity is detected on your First Farmers Visa Check Card. If you receive a fraud alert, reply YES (to confirm the transaction) or NO (the activity is fraudulent).
- If you reply YES (transaction is legitimate), you can continue using your card as normal.
- If you reply NO (transaction is fraudulent), you will quickly receive a follow-up text notifying you that a Shazam Fraud Specialist will contact you very soon to help protect your account. We will automatically block your debit card to prevent further fraudulent transactions.
- If you do not reply to the text (or your phone number is not for a mobile phone), we will attempt to reach you via an automated voice call.
BE SURE TO SAVE THESE NUMBERS TO YOUR CONTACTS SO YOU DON’T MISS ANY ALERTS:
- Text message alerts from 72718 (text message alerts are free)
- Automated phone calls from (855)219-5399
Although First Farmers and Shazam work together to help protect your debit card, it’s still very important that you regularly review your account activity. We will do all we can, but YOU are still your account’s best fraud detector!
And don’t forget to download the Shazam Brella app to your mobile device!
If you have questions or ever spot a questionable transaction, please call (800)441-2265 (BANK) during regular business hours. After hours, call Shazam at (800)383-8000.