First Farmers State Bank is seeking to hire a Controller.
This individual would develop and maintain accounting information on income, expenses, assets, liabilities and capital as a basis for management planning and decision making, and for fulfilling financial and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Be responsible for general ledger reconciliation, analysis of financial accounts, fixed asset accounting and preparation of journal entries.
- Be a member of Asset/Liability committee and manage ALM software.
- Manage the bank’s audit function and manage relationships with outside auditors.
- Manage the bank’s investment accounting activities, including proper classification, risk weighting, and pledging.
- Manages the bank’s relationship with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago.
- Assist with Trust Department accounting functions.
- Work closely with Chief Financial Officer and ideally assume the role of CFO in five years or less.
This position requires a minimum of five years bank accounting experience or equivalent.
Please be certain you meet the aforementioned criteria before applying. Interested and qualified applicants should send their resumes to:
First Farmers State Bank
Attn: Brian Schroeder
P.O. Box 800
Minier, IL 61759
Resumes can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Farmers State Bank is a Community bank located in Central Illinois with locations in Minier, Delavan and Bloomington. The bank offers a comprehensive benefit package. Employees at First Farmers have the opportunity of bank ownership through the bank’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer